NEW ZEALAND LAW FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS FOR YOUNG LAW PROFESSIONALS
The Arbitrators’ and Mediators’ Institute of New Zealand invites you to apply for a New Zealand Law Foundation Scholarship to attend the AMINZ – ICCA International Arbitration Day.
This is an exceptional opportunity for those interested in international commercial arbitration to meet and hear eminent local and international practitioners.
In addition to the main programme, Young ICCA will convene a skills training workshop. This will focus on careers in international arbitration and will attract young law professionals from around the globe.
The Scholarship covers
- The Young ICCA seminar on April 19, 2018.
- The evening launch event at Gibbston Valley Winery with transfers to and from the three conference hotels on April 19, 2018.
- Attendance to the program on April 20, 2018.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas on April 20, 2018.
It does not include gala dinner attendance or travel and accommodation costs.
- You must be a New Zealand resident and be living in New Zealand.
- You cannot be more than 10 years from graduating with a law qualification.
You must be prepared to advise:
- Why your knowledge and/or experience in commercial arbitration would make you an ideal candidate.
- What practical steps you will take to disseminate the knowledge you gain at the AMINZ-ICCA International Arbitration Day. This part of your application will be crucial to success.
Your application will be considered by a selection committee of eminent arbitration practitioners: Dr. Petra Butler, Daniel Kalderimis and Paul Key QC. You may also be required to attend an interview.
Fill out an application form by clicking HERE. The application should be submitted no later than 16 February 2018.
Kindly sponsored by: